Timberland® Flume Mid Waterproof Boots
The hiking boot built for rocky trails and elevation (the secret is the multidirectional lug sole for traction). They’re also built to withstand the elements: the Flume has seam-sealed construction to keep feet dry, and waterproof full-grain leather uppers.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper for durability
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Compression-molded EVA midsole and footbed for cushioning and shock absorption
- Solid rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for traction
Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand's rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland's dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility - to make things better for their products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe. Available in medium and wide widths up to 15.